§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website, as in accordance with Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4(7) EU-GDPR is
Solea AG, Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 10, 94447 Plattling, Germany
(see our imprint).
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
Sedanstraße 7 93055 Regensburg Germany
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR. If your contacting is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data: • Right to information,
• Right to correction or deletion,
• Right to limitation of processing,
• Right of opposition to the processing,
• Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. The responsible supervisory authority can be found in the following list:
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 par. 1 p.1 lit. f EU-GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code
• The amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Overall, they serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can use the browser settings to customize the handling of cookies, e.g., you can disable the acceptance of third-party cookies or cookies in general. However, changing the cookie settings may lead to undesired consequences, e.g., not being able to use all functions of this website
§4 Processing of your data within the framework of automated decision making / profiling
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect towards you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. In particular, these decisions may not normally be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR. We do not use any corresponding decision-making processes within the framework of our website and the associated data processing.